ʻĀina Minded Classes
Since 2008, we have offered a wide variety of ‘āina minded courses across Hawai’i Island and beyond including:
- Agroforestry for farms & ranches
- Diversified farm design
- Edible landscaping for backyards & beyond!
- Edible wild plants: A hands-on foray for foragers & foodies
- Food from wood: Edible & medicinal mushroom cultivation on logs, stumps and wood chips
- Introduction to permaculture design
- Landscaping with Native Hawaiian plants
- Plant propagation FUNdamentals
- Pruning demystified
- Secrets of the soil: DIY strategies for soil regeneration
If you are interested in attending a class on a particular topic, please contact us.